Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hotel Das Beck in Reutte - Part 2





It was a beautiful day this morning in the Alps. Before we left the hotel, I managed to feed Mr & Mrs D in their room and then I had a nice breakfast on my own at our reserved table. So very pleasant. I didn't get a shot of the case with the meat, cheese and homemade preserves. The rolls that were served were a walk down memory lane. They are like the ones I ate for breakfast at the Goethe Institut in Prien am Chiemsee. The outside has a wonderful crust but it's not so thick that it's chewy. They have a swirl structure so it's like a pie with six segmants. I would pull them apart and make a little sandwich out of each segmant. It's what I did this morning with the cheeses and meats.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment